- Apron feeder is one of the machines for continuously transporting materials. It is widely used to transport large-volume materials to various crushing equipment uniformly and continuously in a short distance.Apron feeder can perfectly solve the transportation problem of loose and block materials as well as large feeding quantity problem in large and medium production lines. It is especially suitable for transporting large, high temperature and sharp materials, and it can reliably work in harsh and humid outdoor environments. Now the apron feeder has been widely used in cement, building materials, metallurgy, mining and other industrial sectors for its superior performance advantages.
- Apron feeder may be used as the material tank for feeding the primary crusher continuously and evenly, or used for conveying material with large granularity and gravity in a short distance. It may be installed flatly or tipsily, with the maximum tipsy angle of 12 degree. In order to avoid the material's striking the feeder, the tank can not be in the status.
How to choose the machine suitable for you :
- What’s your throughput? Such as 5t/h,10t/h,20t/h etc.
- How long you need conveying distance? Such as 5m,20m,50m,100m etc.
- What’s material you need conveying? Such as coal, cement, stone, grain etc.
- What’s the angle? Such as 5°,10°,15°25°etc.
Structure : The apron feeder consists of drive unit, frame, head device, running parts and end tension device etc. Running parts is a key of the machine. It can be dragged by circular circuit drag chain; drag chain can be traction on supporting wheel and supporting roller can support conveying channel so as to convey materials.
Our Advantage :
- Wide application. It can transport materials and goods that have sharp edges. And large materials are available. It is also suitable to convey high temperature materials that are below 400℃.
- Large carrying capacity. The slot board adopts stamping and welding structure, being able to adapt the delivery of denser materials.
- Good airtight performance. It does not spread and leak materials during running and unloading process.
- Smooth and reliable operation and low noise.
- Long durability and easy maintenance.